Map showing location of Elcot Park in Google Maps
Directions to Priory Park
By Car from M4
- From the East.
- Leave at Exit 17 and take the A429 towards Cirencester. After approximately 5 miles you will reach a roundabout. Go straight over this and the next roundabout. A few hundred yards after the second roundabout turn left, signposted Tetbury.
- From the West:
- Leave at Exit 18. Take the A46 north and then the A433 signposted Tetbury.
- Then for both the M4 East & West
- You will come to the mini roundabout in the town centre. From the West turn left and from the East go striaghtover which will take you into Long St. Continue down Long St, around the bend at the bottom which will take you onto London Rd. Priory Park is on the right hand side. It is the turning immediately before Tesco.
- From Cirencester.
- Take the A433. This will take you into Tetbury. You will pass Tesco on the left hand side. Priory Park is the turning immediately after Tesco.
- From Stroud:
- Come via Nailsworth. The road comes to a T junction, turn left onto London Rd. Do not turn left again towards Avening. Continue along Long St. Priory Park is on the right hand side. It is the turning immediately before Tesco.
Kemble station is c 6 miles away. Trains are approximately every hour to London Paddington via Swindon, Reading and Didcot. There are trains from Kemble to Stroud, Cheltenham and Gloucester.
There is a bus stop at Tesco with services to: